Rigifix Secure Wall Bolt System M8 16mm
Rigifix Wall Fixings
The best selling Anchor bolt In the TV Install Industry
Especially suited to Modern 'Dot & Dab' plasterboard walls with soft block behind
TVs/PCs/Plasma Screens, kitchen units, radiators, shelving, curtain poles, air
conditioning units and many more, patented Rigifix drywall fixings are the only
professional solution to hanging heavy duty items.
Your heavy item can be fixed to a dry lined of fibre insulation board wall using Rigifix drywall fixings and the load is transferred to the masonry without affecting the integrity of the plasterboard and leaving a smooth finish.
Sleeve: High Quality Carbon Machine Steel
Bright zinc coated for protection.
choose your QTY from above
Rigifix Drywall Fixings Installation
Drill Size: 16mm
2. Mark a location and drill hole through the plasterboard and into the masonry behind - You do not need a masonry drill for soft aerated block
3. Drill hole depth from the face of the plasterboard – 100mm
4. Insert the nylon plug section of the fixing
5. Using an allen key, or using a hex driver, screw in the centre metal section until flush with the nylon plug top
6. Line up your bracket against the wall, insert the screw supplied
7. Fix the screw to the metal centre section of the bolt, ensuring that it is tightly secured
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £50.00 - Smaller orders incur a £4.95 charge