Hikvision 8ch Turbo HD/Analogue Self Adapt Interface DVR Shell
Hikvision 8ch Turbo HD/Analogue Self Adaptive Interface DVR Shell
Based on Analogue Technology Hikvision HD TVI (Transport Video
Interface) enables reliable long distance analogue HD transmission over
coaxial cable (RG59), without the need to upgrade to IP or even needing
to replace your existing cabling. Analog Turbo HD is also backward
compatible with existing standard analogue CCTV.
Connection to the internet is a breeze with the EZVIZ Cloud Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required. FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & iVMS 4500)
This DVR also has the additional benefit of supporting an additional 2 IP cameras of up to a max of 2MP each.
- IP cameras will need to be powered seperately and connected to your LAN (e.g. Router)
- H.264 ,H.264+& Dual-stream video compression
- Support HD-TVI, IPC,AHD and analog cameras with adaptive access
- Backward compatioble with all Turbo HD Cameras
- Support 1080P lite mode enabled to realize the real-time 1080P lite and 720P lite resolution
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution,
- Long transmission distance over coax cable
- Up to 4/8-ch synchronous playback at 1080p resolution
- playback at up to 256X speed.
For 1080P CCTV wiith this DVR use our Hikvision TURBO HD range of cameras. You can use standard Analogue cameras with BNC connectors with this DVR.
Connection to the internet is a breeze with the EZVIZ Cloud Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required. iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing.
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £50.00 - Smaller orders incur a £4.95 charge